Friday, February 17, 2012

New Name......

In my "reasearch" which I also call "creeping" I found that the term "the farmers wife" meant something different to me than the general term. I"m going to copy and paste now from my blog a few years ago called "the purpose" because it is so ringing true to me now and since it was a while ago and I am refreshing this blog it was appropriate. I figured "the farmers wife" was misleading because that it not all that I see myself as being, name change......

I, like so many, am a farmers wife. It is and isn't what you are thinking......I'm not talking about the basket weaving, wreath making, dough kneading, washing the clothes on a rock farmers wife. But rather the, working, picking up kids from the daycare, making sure they and everyone else has clean clothes for the morning, lunch packing, dinner making, all household chore doing, wanting to sometimes hurt your hay baling husband, farmers wife. ( I mean that in the most loving way possible :p)


I have to say I am in love with US Weekly and Reality TV - I watch and pick out the points in the show/magazine that I can relate to. I mostly think, I should have a reality TV show!!

I work in an office where there still are tapered leg jeans (still because they are from the 80's)permed mulletts, and the closest person to my age is 10 years older than me.


I also have a hard time finding things about this lifestyle. "Normal" girls/women that like coach purses and waching the real housewives of Orange county but live no where close to a starbucks or saks. And if I read the last sentence to my farmer husband he doesn't know what a coach purse or a saks is..........Riding horses and being in the country totally changes my attitude and I love that life. My 3 year old looks for the moon every night, I almost tear up every time. It's the love of life that I live for, please join me in my journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment