Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Countless Calories

As a women in general there are thing that we are wanting to change about our weight, lose, gain, even a proportion shift. Last year after trouble losing baby weight I joined weight watchers in the winter and had very good success with counting my points. Then come the summer months with farming, that throws everything out of whack!

I am a healthy weight but it's always something I consciously think about. I recently started counting my "points" again on my own, with plans to join again soon...that 10 pounds comes back a lot quicker than it leaves.

After some bribery for a haircut, I promised Claire a baby cone from Dairy Queen when she asked if I was going to "share" one. (In Claire language that means, you get yours and I get mine and we eat together...."sharing"). I at first said no, knowing that I was on point number 16 and had yet to eat dinner. When she asked why....I'm thinking why....so I get 2 baby cones. There is no better feeling than "sharing" a baby cone with my baby. No point or calorie counter can give you the feeling the the pure joy a child has while eating an ice cream cone :P there are some calories you just can't count!

No comments:

Post a Comment