Tuesday, March 13, 2012

His and Hers

As we all know a farm is a busy place.......even if you don't have a farm I'm sure you home is full of activities, schedules, and time lines. I have posted before that I am boarding my horse to maximize my riding time by being able to ride my horse everyday at lunch time...but who's schedule are we on?? This could be where my husband doesn't understand why I don't just want a tractor to ride...here we have his farm equipment and hers



I rush to work most morning's, muddle through and can't wait for lunch, I rush to the barn to get ready to ride and I find this yesterday.....



His



Hers














Today I come across a freshly drug arena and promptly get my barrels out, even though I don't have as much time today I can't pass that up! Now I"m in even more of a rush, and I find this...


His

Hers


I add the His tractor because I'm sure if "he" were going to lunch every day to ride his tractor he would find the same exact thing every day, it sitting there waiting on him. I find something with it's own personality and it's own schedule. But it makes my whole day :P

p.s. I apologize for the poor picture quality of Gus man, I was obviously not expecting him to be snoozing BOTH days I got to the barn and didn't have the proper equipment to capture!

No comments:

Post a Comment